The current Shotgun National Squad Director has decided not to continue in the role and a volunteer is needed!
Is anyone from the membership prepared to step forward and fulfil this vital role?
The duration of this position is up to the next Shotgun World Shoot which is currently due to be held in Thailand in Late November 2023.
- Setting the criteria athletes need to meet for selection into the National Squad that will represent Great Britain at the World Championship.
- Looking at the development of individuals and bonding as team members.
- Identifying sponsorship or development opportunities.
- Identifying training requirements for both fitness and competition.
- Submitting relevant budgets to the council.
- Communication with athletes and the council.
- Logistics and travel arrangements of athletes.
To apply please send a CV with relevant qualifications to email@example.com.