The UKPSA is sponsoring a project to develop female shooting within the organisation, which aims to
- increase the number of UKPSA female members
- increase the number of lady competitors
- improve the standard of female shooting
- increase the number of female officials
All female UKPSA members are invited to join monthly online seminars discussing rules, tactics, and mindset. There are also free training sessions planned across all the UKPSA disciplines.
|06/09/2022||Seminar: Hit Factor, Neil Beverly|
|24/09/2022||Action Air training day @ Carlisle|
|25/09/2022||Action Air level 1 match @ Carlisle https://shootnscoreit.com/event/22/15491/|
|09/10/2022||Shotgun training day @North Cotes with Mike Siva-Jothey https://shootnscoreit.com/event/22/15776/|
|13/11/2022||Shotgun Ladies practice @ Basildon with Neil Beverley TBC|
|6/12/2022||Seminar: Understanding Umpiring, Martyn Spence|
Potential Seminar topics:
- Encouraging Ladies to become officials.
- Improve your mindset and eliminate “buzzer brain fade”
- Fitness and getting ready to shoot
- Loading drills
- What equipment can I have/ do I want
What subjects would you like included?
Being planned for 2023
- Seminars on the 1st Tuesday of each month
- Mini Rifle training at KFC Basingstoke
- Ladies UKPSA shirts
- Training at Worcester Norton plus a 2-gun competition
- Ladies squadding together at competitions
What training would you like? Do you have a venue we could use for training?